Now a days people are well aware of the fact that M-Sand is to be prefered over River because the seven factors, which must be considered and are listed below:
- Manufacturing process StonaSand (M-Sand) is manufactured in a manually controlled environment under the supervision of a skilled team with the help of technologically advanced instruments to make sure that the end product adheres industry standards.
- Shape of Sand- StonaSand (M-Sand) is passer through various stages of crushing, one of which is Vertical Shaft Impactor (V.S.I) which shapes the sand particles from angular to cubular by smoothing out the edges making is more suitable for construction.
- Size of Sand– StonaSand (M-Sand) size for concrete ranges from 0-4.75 mm (IS 383 Zone II) and Plastering Sand from 0-2.36mm (IS 1542) this is maintained by high frequency screens used during the production to maintain the size distribution to industry standards.
- Constructional Strength – StonaSand (M-Sand) has higher constructional strength due to its standard size and shape uniformity.
- Eco- Friendly– StonaSand (M-Sand) is ecofriendly as it doesn’t affect the environment as the exploitation of river sand does. Manufacturing of M-sand is usually done from igneous rocks which are barren and cannot be used for infrastructure development or residential purpose or agriculture, In addition to it this industrialization plays a role in the development of country by creating job opportunity for skilled and unskilled people.
- Cost Effectiveness – StonaSand (M-Sand) is half the price of River Sand with consistent quality and high standards. Price of M-Sand ranges from INR 500 – 1200 per ton.
- Purity – StonaSand (M-Sand) is pure and is made by crushing igneous rocks only so there is no contamination
Latest posts by stonasand (see all)
- Parameters to access the quality of M-Sand - May 31, 2020
- How to check the quality of M-Sand without testing - May 24, 2020
- Issues arising in Construction & Engineering Contracts. - May 16, 2020