Plastering Sand is used for Interior and Exterior Plastering, finishing, flooring and tiling purposes in apartments and other residential and commercial projects. It adheres to IS code 1542.Size of grains (0 – 2.36mm). Advantages of using plastering Sand:
- It has better workability,
- It is also higher in compressive strength in comparison to river sand
- It has higher water retentivity
- 0% wastage as there is no over sized material present.
- Ready to use as it does not need to be sieved before use ultimately saving time and labor cost
|IS SIEVE DESIGNATION||PLASTERING SAND STANDARD SPECIFICATION AS PER IS : 1542 (PERCENTAGE PASSING)|